约伯记 | CH. 30 |
1 | 但如今,比我年少的人戏笑我。其人之父我曾藐视,不肯安在看守我羊群的狗中。 "But now they mock me, men younger than I, whose fathers I would have disdained to put with my sheep dogs. | ||
2 | 他们壮年的气力既已衰败,其手之力与我何益呢? Of what use was the strength of their hands to me, since their vigor had gone from them? | ||
3 | 他们因穷乏饥饿,身体枯瘦,在荒废凄凉的幽暗中啃干燥之地。 Haggard from want and hunger, they roamed the parched land in desolate wastelands at night. | ||
4 | 在草丛之中采咸草,罗腾的根为他们的食物(罗腾小树名松类)。 In the brush they gathered salt herbs, and their food was the root of the broom tree. | ||
5 | 他们从人中被赶出,人追喊他们如贼一般。 They were banished from their fellow men, shouted at as if they were thieves. | ||
6 | 以致他们住在荒谷之间,在地洞和岩穴中。 They were forced to live in the dry stream beds, among the rocks and in holes in the ground. | ||
7 | 在草丛中叫唤,在荆棘下聚集。 They brayed among the bushes and huddled in the undergrowth. | ||
8 | 这都是愚顽下贱人的儿女,他们被鞭打,赶出境外。 A base and nameless brood, they were driven out of the land. | ||
9 | 现在这些人以我为歌曲,以我为笑谈。 "And now their sons mock me in song; I have become a byword among them. | ||
10 | 他们厌恶我,躲在旁边站着,不住地吐唾沫在我脸上。 They detest me and keep their distance; they do not hesitate to spit in my face. | ||
11 | 松开他们的绳索苦待我,在我面前脱去辔头。 Now that God has unstrung my bow and afflicted me, they throw off restraint in my presence. | ||
12 | 这等下流人在我右边起来,推开我的脚,筑成战路来攻击我。 On my right the tribe attacks; they lay snares for my feet, they build their siege ramps against me. | ||
13 | 这些无人帮助的,毁坏我的道,加增我的灾。 They break up my road; they succeed in destroying me--without anyone's helping them. | ||
14 | 他们来如同闯进大破口,在毁坏之间滚在我身上。 They advance as through a gaping breach; amid the ruins they come rolling in. | ||
15 | 惊恐临到我,驱逐我的尊荣如风,我的福禄如云过去。 Terrors overwhelm me; my dignity is driven away as by the wind, my safety vanishes like a cloud. | ||
16 | 现在我心极其悲伤。困苦的日子将我抓住。 "And now my life ebbs away; days of suffering grip me. | ||
17 | 夜间,我里面的骨头刺我,疼痛不止,好像龈我。 Night pierces my bones; my gnawing pains never rest. | ||
18 | 因神的大力,我的外衣污秽不堪,又如里衣的领子将我缠住。 In his great power God becomes like clothing to me; he binds me like the neck of my garment. | ||
19 | 神把我扔在淤泥中,我就像尘土和炉灰一般。 He throws me into the mud, and I am reduced to dust and ashes. | ||
20 | 主阿,我呼求你,你不应允我。我站起来,你就定睛看我。 "I cry out to you, O God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me. | ||
21 | 你向我变心,待我残忍,又用大能追逼我。 You turn on me ruthlessly; with the might of your hand you attack me. | ||
22 | 把我提在风中,使我驾风而行,又使我消灭在烈风中。 You snatch me up and drive me before the wind; you toss me about in the storm. | ||
23 | 我知道要使我临到死地,到那为众生所定的阴宅。 I know you will bring me down to death, to the place appointed for all the living. | ||
24 | 然而,人仆倒岂不伸手?遇灾难岂不求救呢? "Surely no one lays a hand on a broken man when he cries for help in his distress. | ||
25 | 人遭难,我岂不为他哭泣呢?人穷乏,我岂不为他忧愁呢? Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor? | ||
26 | 我仰望得好处,灾祸就到了。我等待光明,黑暗便来了。 Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness. | ||
27 | 我心里烦扰不安,困苦的日子临到我身。 The churning inside me never stops; days of suffering confront me. | ||
28 | 我没有日光就哀哭行去(或作我面发黑并非因日晒)。我在会中站着求救。 I go about blackened, but not by the sun; I stand up in the assembly and cry for help. | ||
29 | 我与野狗为弟兄,与鸵鸟为同伴。 I have become a brother of jackals, a companion of owls. | ||
30 | 我的皮肤黑而脱落,我的骨头因热烧焦。 My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever. | ||
31 | 所以,我的琴音变为悲音,我的箫声变为哭声。 My harp is tuned to mourning, and my flute to the sound of wailing. |