约伯记 | CH. 33 |
1 | 约伯阿,请听我的话,留心听我一切的言语。 "But now, Job, listen to my words; pay attention to everything I say. | ||
2 | 我现在开口,用舌发言。 I am about to open my mouth; my words are on the tip of my tongue. | ||
3 | 我的言语要发明心中所存的正直。我所知道的,我嘴唇要诚实地说出。 My words come from an upright heart; my lips sincerely speak what I know. | ||
4 | 神的灵造我,全能者的气使我得生。 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. | ||
5 | 你若回答我,就站起来,在我面前陈明。 Answer me then, if you can; prepare yourself and confront me. | ||
6 | 我在神面前与你一样,也是用土造成。 I am just like you before God; I too have been taken from clay. | ||
7 | 我不用威严惊吓你,也不用势力重压你。 No fear of me should alarm you, nor should my hand be heavy upon you. | ||
8 | 你所说的,我听见了,也听见你的言语,说, "But you have said in my hearing--I heard the very words-- | ||
9 | 我是清洁无过的,我是无辜的。在我里面也没有罪孽。 'I am pure and without sin; I am clean and free from guilt. | ||
10 | 神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌, Yet God has found fault with me; he considers me his enemy. | ||
11 | 把我的脚上了木狗,窥察我一切的道路。 He fastens my feet in shackles; he keeps close watch on all my paths.' | ||
12 | 我要回答你说,你这话无理,因神比世人更大。 "But I tell you, in this you are not right, for God is greater than man. | ||
13 | 你为何与他争论呢?因他的事都不对人解说。 Why do you complain to him that he answers none of man's words? | ||
14 | 神说一次,两次,世人却不理会。 For God does speak--now one way, now another--though man may not perceive it. | ||
15 | 人躺在床上沉睡的时候,神就用梦,和夜间的异象, In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, | ||
16 | 开通他们的耳朵,将当受的教训印在他们心上, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, | ||
17 | 好叫人不从自己的谋算,不行骄傲的事。(原文作将骄傲向人隐藏) to turn man from wrongdoing and keep him from pride, | ||
18 | 拦阻人不陷于坑里,不死在刀下。 to preserve his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the sword. | ||
19 | 人在床上被惩治,骨头中不住地疼痛。 Or a man may be chastened on a bed of pain with constant distress in his bones, | ||
20 | 以致他的口厌弃食物,心厌恶美味。 so that his very being finds food repulsive and his soul loathes the choicest meal. | ||
21 | 他的肉消瘦,不得再见。先前不见的骨头都凸出来。 His flesh wastes away to nothing, and his bones, once hidden, now stick out. | ||
22 | 他的灵魂临近深坑。他的生命近于灭命的。 His soul draws near to the pit, and his life to the messengers of death. | ||
23 | 一千天使中,若有一个作传话的与神同在,指示人所当行的事。 "Yet if there is an angel on his side as a mediator, one out of a thousand, to tell a man what is right for him, | ||
24 | 神就给他开恩,说,救赎他免得下坑。我已经得了赎价。 to be gracious to him and say, 'Spare him from going down to the pit; I have found a ransom for him'-- | ||
25 | 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩。他就返老还童。 then his flesh is renewed like a child's; it is restored as in the days of his youth. | ||
26 | 他祷告神,神就喜悦他,使他欢呼朝见神的面。神又看他为义。 He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face and shouts for joy; he is restored by God to his righteous state. | ||
27 | 他在人前歌唱说,我犯了罪,颠倒是非,这竟与我无益。 Then he comes to men and says, 'I sinned, and perverted what was right, but I did not get what I deserved. | ||
28 | 神救赎我的灵魂免入深坑。我的生命也必见光。 He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light.' | ||
29 | 神两次,三次,向人行这一切的事。 "God does all these things to a man--twice, even three times-- | ||
30 | 为要从深坑救回人的灵魂,使他被光照耀与活人一样。 to turn back his soul from the pit, that the light of life may shine on him. | ||
31 | 约伯阿,你当侧耳听我的话,不要作声,等我讲说。 "Pay attention, Job, and listen to me; be silent, and I will speak. | ||
32 | 你若有话说,就可以回答我。你只管说,因我愿以你为是。 If you have anything to say, answer me; speak up, for I want you to be cleared. | ||
33 | 若不然,你就听我说。你不要作声,我便将智慧教训你。 But if not, then listen to me; be silent, and I will teach you wisdom." |