诗篇 | CH. 66 |
1 | (一篇诗歌,交与伶长。)全地都当向神欢呼。 For the director of music. A song. A psalm. Shout with joy to God, all the earth! | ||
2 | 歌颂他名的荣耀。用赞美的言语,将他的荣耀发明。 Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious! | ||
3 | 当对神说,你的作为何等可畏。因你的大能仇敌要投降你。 Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you. | ||
4 | 全地要敬拜你,歌颂你,要歌颂你的名。(细拉) All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." Selah | ||
5 | 你们来看神所行的。他向世人所作之事,是可畏的。 Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf! | ||
6 | 他将海变成干地。众民步行过河。我们在那里因他欢喜。 He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot--come, let us rejoice in him. | ||
7 | 他用权能治理万民,直到永远。他的眼睛鉴察列邦。悖逆的人不可自高。(细拉) He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations--let not the rebellious rise up against him. Selah | ||
8 | 万民哪,你们当称颂我们的神。使人得听赞美他的声音。 Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard; | ||
9 | 他使我们的性命存活,也不叫我们的脚摇动。 he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping. | ||
10 | 神阿,你曾试验我们,熬炼我们,如熬炼银子一样。 For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver. | ||
11 | 你使我们进入网罗,把重担放在我们的身上。 You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs. | ||
12 | 你使人坐车轧我们的头。我们经过水火。你却使我们到丰富之地。 You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance. | ||
13 | 我要用燔祭进你的殿,向你还我的愿。 I will come to your temple with burnt offerings and fulfill my vows to you-- | ||
14 | 就是在急难时我嘴唇所发的,口中所许的。 vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke when I was in trouble. | ||
15 | 我要把肥牛作燔祭,将公羊的香祭献给你。又把公牛和山羊献上。(细拉) I will sacrifice fat animals to you and an offering of rams; I will offer bulls and goats. Selah | ||
16 | 凡敬畏神的人,你们都来听。我要述说他为我所行的事。 Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me. | ||
17 | 我曾用口求告他,我的舌头,也称他为高。 I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue. | ||
18 | 我若心里注重罪孽,主必不听。 If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; | ||
19 | 但神实在听见了。他侧耳听了我祷告的声音。 but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer. | ||
20 | 神是应当称颂的。他并没有推却我的祷告,也没有叫他的慈爱离开我。 Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me! |