詩篇 66
1
〔一篇詩歌、交與伶長。〕全地都當向 神歡呼、

For the director of music. A song. A psalm. Shout with joy to God, all the earth!

2
歌頌他名的榮耀.用讚美的言語、將他的榮耀發明。

Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!

3
當對 神說、你的作為何等可畏.因你的大能仇敵要投降你。

Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you.

4
全地要敬拜你、歌頌你、要歌頌你的名。〔細拉〕

All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." Selah

5
你們來看 神所行的.他向世人所作之事、是可畏的。

Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf!

6
他將海變成乾地.眾民步行過河.我們在那裡因他歡喜。

He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot--come, let us rejoice in him.

7
他用權能治理萬民、直到永遠.他的眼睛鑒察列邦.悖逆的人不可自高。〔細拉〕

He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations--let not the rebellious rise up against him. Selah

8
萬民哪、你們當稱頌我們的 神、使人得聽讚美他的聲音.

Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;

9
他使我們的性命存活、也不叫我們的腳搖動。

he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.

10
 神阿、你曾試驗我們、熬煉我們、如熬煉銀子一樣。

For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver.

11
你使我們進入網羅、把重擔放在我們的身上。

You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs.

12
你使人坐車軋我們的頭.我們經過水火.你卻使我們到豐富之地。

You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.

13
我要用燔祭進你的殿、向你還我的願、

I will come to your temple with burnt offerings and fulfill my vows to you--

14
就是在急難時我嘴唇所發的、口中所許的。

vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke when I was in trouble.

15
我要把肥牛作燔祭、將公羊的香祭獻給你.又把公牛和山羊獻上。〔細拉〕

I will sacrifice fat animals to you and an offering of rams; I will offer bulls and goats. Selah

16
凡敬畏 神的人、你們都來聽.我要述說他為我所行的事。

Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.

17
我曾用口求告他、我的舌頭、也稱他為高。

I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue.

18
我若心裡注重罪孽、主必不聽。

If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;

19
但 神實在聽見了.他側耳聽了我禱告的聲音。

but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer.

20
 神是應當稱頌的.他並沒有推卻我的禱告、也沒有叫他的慈愛離開我。

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!